Types of Data gathered
Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, email address, Data communicated while using the service, country, various types of Date, website, portfolio link are the types of Personal Data that this Website saves, by itself or through third parties.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically positions that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the operating of the Service.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website.
List of Data Collected
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- Zip Code
- Website URL
- Company name
- Images for our services
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Where our site does require an account, we will collect user names and passwords.
- Contact information such as email addresses, mailing addresses, billing information, and telephone numbers
How we use the data collected
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
- To provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Services and products, and advertising (including for third-party products and services) made available on or outside the Site.
- Internal record keeping.
- To meet contractual obligations.
- To ensure technical functionality of the Site, develop new services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction with the Site.
- To communicate with you for Site-related or research purposes including via emails, telephone, fax or mail, which you agree to receive. At any time you may opt out by emailing us.
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us. You may opt out by emailing us.
- to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud.
- If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored in a third-party data processors. At any time, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters, either from within the newsletter or by emailing us.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
In the above instances, we will take steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the Perfect Retouching services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your Detty Studio account.
Information you make public or give to others
Privacy Law & Our Legal Obligations
Relevant In line with Detty Studio internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following policies:
UK Data Protection Act 1998
EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
The Nigeria Data Protection Regulation 2019 (NDPR)
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please follow the contact details set out in Section 18.
We will reveal a user’s personal information without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to Outsource Experts, Ltd. or to others who could be harmed by the user’s activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required.
If you are unsure about our compliance in your country, please contact us.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.